* * * Click here for Weekly Edition of 4 April 2011 * * *
– – – > To receive Weekly Editions freely in 2011: click here
25 March: Managing Two and Three-Wheelers in Asia
22 March: BMW enters the one-way carsharing market
See, shape and interact with World Streets from different angles on . . .
ü World Streets – http://www.facebook.com/worldstreets
ü Twitter – http://twitter.com/#!/worldstreets
ü Scribd – http://.scribd.com/fekbritton
ü LinkedIn – http://tinyurl.com/ws-L-In
ü YouTube – http://tinyurl.com/YT-WorldStreets-1
ü Picasa – http://tinyurl.com/ws-picasa
Facebook Focus Groups (You will need to be logged in to access)
- Africa Streets – Click here
- Gatnet: Gender & transport – Click here
- Global South – Click here
- India Streets – Click here
- Journal of World Transport Policy and Practice – Click here
- New Mobility Café – Click here
- New Mobility Kids Network – Click here
- Nova Mobilidade – Click here
- Nuova Mobilità – Click here
- World Carshare Consortium – Click here
- World City Bike Forum – Click here
- World Rideshare – Click here
- World Rural Transport – Click here
- World Streets Sentinels – Click here
- World Telemobility – Click here
- World xTransit – Click here
Hands-on collaboration: With you and your city?
How can World Streets help support sustainable transport initiatives in your neighborhood, city, country, agency, or public interest or user group? Through special issues or supporting articles? Collaboration in support of conferences, projects, workshops, master classes, city dialogues? Local or other media programs? Cooperative programs or events with universities, NGOs, consultancies and schools?
This we will have to do together. So now all that remains to be done is to get you actively involved as a reader, subscriber, contributor, supporter and working partner so that in 2011 we can together go from strength to strength. Get in touch so that we can swap ideas concerning how to go about it.
– – – > Would you like to support World Streets? If so please click here .